We are currently seeking to fill positions for the 2021-2022 school year and beyond. We are accepting inquiries and applications for the following departments and positions:
- Facility Manager
- Librarian/Media Center Specialist
- Finance Manager
- High School Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physical Science)
- Special Services Coordinator (students with learning differences)
- Physical Education & Health (grades 1-12)
- Art (grades 1-12)
- IT coordinator (software, hardware and network management)
- Technology teacher (grades 1-12) information systems and computer science
- Upper level HS Math (including AP Statistics and AP Calculus)
- Middle School Science
- Secondary Leadership (including Curriculum coordinating and principal tasks)
- School Nurse (Part-time)
- ELL (English Language Learner program)
ECA is a Christian school, and all staff serve as volunteers (each must secure their own funding prior to joining us), keeping tuition affordable for the Christian worker families which we serve.
ECA provides a quality Christian education for children whose parents minister in the Madrid area and in other parts of Europe and beyond. This is a key function of worker care that keeps families together, functioning more effectively in life and in ministry. You can be a part of spreading the good news through your contribution to this very important ministry as a school teacher. If you have training in any of the above areas and are willing for God to use you to impact young lives, please contact us.
After reading about ECA, please submit a brief profile telling us about yourself and your interest in teaching at ECA on our Prospective Teacher Profile.
For further information, please contact Sarie Anderson at personnel (at) ecaspain.com.