ECA is committed to serving our students and families to the best of our ability. We therefore look for qualified staff who are committed to high standards, hard work, and a close walk with the Lord. In order to be considered, all potential staff must:
- be committed to a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- be involved in and have the endorsement of a local church.
- affiliate with a sending agency.
- complete the online Prospective Teacher Profile and Application for Employment.
- hold a four-year degree, verified by transcript. Educational training is highly desirable.*
- have a love for kids, a “team player” mentality, and a spirit of service.
- come prepared to enjoy the challenges and joys of a wonderful, cross-cultural ministry!
*We desire that all of our staff have educational training and/or experience in the classroom. However, the administration may make exceptions after careful review of the applicant.
ECA shall not discriminate on the basis of race or national or ethnic origin in the administration of admissions policies, educational policies or other school programs.